NZ Music Month 2012: Every vote counts

Happy April! We are less than one month from another fine NZ Music Month, and to celebrate some local quality, whether it's NZ On Air funded or not, I will be posting your favourite NZ music videos each day through May. Or I might just post my own favourites. It depends what you request.

In other news, two excellent new albums are online and on the shelves right now for your listening pleasure. Both recorded in Auckland: Tono & The Finance Company, as I mentioned in the last post, and Cool Rainbows: Whale Rocket.

So get commenting below with your music video requests, and while you're here check out one of my favourites for inspiration:

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 3 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply